Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] We're Back!
Guild News

[Pinned] We're Back!

After eight and a half years, I am happy to announce the return of Blood and Thunder to Bladefist-US. Recruiting will begin again shortly. Any former members still around, consider this the BaT-signal.
Small Broximar 2y
Broximar0116Small Broximar 2y
Guild News

So long, and thanks for all the fish

With the heaviest of hearts, Jesse and I are announcing the disbanding of Blood and Thunder.We thank everyone for their banter, patience, aid and playtime over the months. Please take the time over the next couple days to think about your plans an...
Small Hemophilia 10y
Hemophilia2599Small Pratorius 10y
Guild News

New Guild Site

With the current influx of members using our guild site's shoutbox as an at work guild chat I have decided, after trying to hide my screen from co-workers one time too many, to re-design the site to better suit our needs.I give you, Work Safe.Our ...
Small Hemophilia 10y
Hemophilia2628Small Pratorius 10y
Guild News

Voice Chat Live

Enable it in the voice/chat options, /join bat, then open your social menu ("O") and click the little speaker by your name......Oh and then ask Hoder to do his DJ voice.
Small Hemophilia 10y
Hemophilia2506Small Hoder 10y
Guild News

Philia + Brox Update

Hey guys!First of all I would like to personally congratulate everyone on all of the progress we've been making lately. Our instancing has become team building and we've all been learning a lot! Much of the instancing has been scheduled off the cu...
Small Hemophilia 10y
Hemophilia4637Small Broximar 10y
Guild News

Guild Meeting

Thank you to Yug, Noscha, Lovelace, Prat, Fairchild, Rulf, Hoder, and Nakedorc for attending the meeting last night! We had a number of surprises for the guild that everyone should know about!- Check out the new tabard next time you log in!- Fairc...
Small Hemophilia 10y
Hemophilia3526Small Hemophilia 10y
Guild News

Meeting Results

Thank you to everyone who made it out for the guild meeting. What the council has heard overwhelmingly is that Blood and Thunder wants to move into exploring the Pre- and Post-BC instances with a core group moving towards end game.And we say "Here...
Small Hemophilia 10y
Hemophilia1143Small Hemophilia 10y
Guild News

Guild Meeting

On Sunday July 29th at 7:00 pm server time we are going to be having a full guild meeting!If you are at all remotely available, please log onto guild chat. We will be discussing the future direction of the guild, getting a feel for where the grou...
Small Hemophilia 10y
Hemophilia1372Small Hemophilia 10y
Guild News

Updates!

Just taking the chance to point out that in case you haven't read them in a while the Guild Rules and the Guild Structure pages have been updated to a version 2.0.The updated Rules and Structure more accurately describe the roles of our different ...
Small Hemophilia 10y
Hemophilia1133Small Hemophilia 10y
Guild News

One More Thing...

Inbound Server Transfers Are Open!!!Bladefist is officially 6 months old and that means our low pop finally has the ability to accommodate inbound paid character transfers. We've been with it since the early days and are well within the Top 20 Hor...
Small Hemophilia 10y
Hemophilia1135Small Hemophilia 10y
Guild News

Contest Open & Call for Feedback!

Hey All!Make sure to head over to the forums to throw your name in the hat for new website banners we can have up an running on the website!As well, I'm formally requesting PMs from you guys to me letting the council what you would like to see th...
Small Hemophilia 10y
Hemophilia2201Member avatar small Gorentusko 10y
Guild News

2.1 FTW!

The day is finally here, it's patch day!Get ready for new and improved fishing, a heal over time mend pet for hunters, a battleground system that matches you to players like yourself, epic druid form and so much more!I may have to host a dance par...
Small Hemophilia 11y
Hemophilia2139Small Hoder 11y
Guild News

Bebop Smash!

Hey guys! I'm pleased to have a formal announcement to make on the guild's behalf:Prat and Broximar have formed a 2v2 Arena Team called "Bebop Smash"!And they have issued an invitation to guild members to level up and come join them, or to form th...
Small Hemophilia 11y
Hemophilia1123Small Hemophilia 11y
Guild News

Goodbye Banker

After a lot of thought, a lot of debate, and an intense sudden death round of rock paper scissors, the council has given their consent for the bank to be dissolved, and Broximar and myself have gone ahead and removed the bank from the guild.We app...
Small Hemophilia 11y
Hemophilia199Small Hemophilia 11y
Guild News

Summer Levellin', Had Me A Blast

Hey guys, spring has sprung but that's no reason to let the forums dry up! Has your play time gone down? Stay in touch with your guildies through the forums, the shoutbox, and by posting screenshots!Don't forget that if you'd like to see your artw...
Small Hemophilia 11y
Hemophilia1133Small Hemophilia 11y
Guild News

Welcome new Council Members!

Congratulations to our new Council Members (ie- Officers) Pratorius and Hoder! The officer team, or council, is excited to have them coming aboard. Treat them with respect, and if you're unsure as to their role make sure you check out our structur...
Small Hemophilia 11y
Hemophilia1129Small Hemophilia 11y
Guild News

Guild Meeting + XP Congrats!

The March guild meeting notes are now posted for members who were unable to attend. New policy about alts, class leads, a new banking system, and regular Wednesday and Thursday instance runs were discussed. Stay informed. Stay in school.As well, o...
Small Hemophilia 11y
Hemophilia1135Small Hemophilia 11y
Guild News

Thank you Duel Champs!

Thank you to everyone who came to the Guild Duel in Org. Saturday night. The event was a great time, and it's going to be a weekly event. Sign up on the calander early cause once we get a better guild turn out we'll be able to step the prizes up! ...
Small Hemophilia 11y
Hemophilia1138Small Hemophilia 11y
Guild News

Guild Meeting Results!

Thank you to everyone who came out to the Guild Meeting! We had a total of 13 members, most of whom sat through the whole affair! The decisions made at the meeting are locatedhere, the new contest is here, new structure and rules are Link and Clas...
Small Hemophilia 11y
Hemophilia1174Small Hemophilia 11y
Guild News

Screenshot Contest Winners!

Alright! The results are in and the winners of the screenshot contest are Nerk with "Mechanical Squirrel in Fire", Nakedorc with "Lin, After Hours" and Deadbetty with "The Dead Fly at Dawn".Thanks for your entries! This week's event will be posted...
Small Hemophilia 11y
Hemophilia1141Small Hemophilia 11y